Looking for a new way to enjoy broccoli? Try it baked with eggs and cheddar cheese. Totally delish!
In the spring, chickens start laying eggs like crazy! Put them to good use and make a yummy frittata.
It's apple season! Try this yummy dessert.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 head garlic
- Olive oil
- 4 cups vegetable stock or water (can use 2 cups whole milk and 2 cups water for creamier consistency)
- 1 to 1 & 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 2 tbsp. grass-fed butter
- Black pepper
Preheat oven to 375.
Cut cauliflower into florets.
Cut off top part […]
- 2 strips naturally cured bacon (optional)
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 large onion, peeled and diced
- 1 tsp. old bay seasoning
- 2 medium-sized gold or white potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 cups chicken stock (or fish stock)
- 2 cups water (can also use water that is released from opening the oysters)
- 3 celery stalks, diced
- 1-2 carrots, diced
- 1 […]
Try this yummy chicken and winter veggies recipe!
Try these delicious baked wings for Superbowl Sunday (or any day of the week!)
Check out this delicious and HEALTHY dessert!
Learn how to make this deliciously warming winter soup!
It's pumpkin season - yum! Try this creamy and crunchy dessert.