Got some summer squash and don't know what to do with it? Make it into a creamy sunshiny soup!
I love a BIG bowl of noodles in broth. It's a double whammy... nutritious and delicious!
- 2 strips naturally cured bacon (optional)
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 large onion, peeled and diced
- 1 tsp. old bay seasoning
- 2 medium-sized gold or white potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 cups chicken stock (or fish stock)
- 2 cups water (can also use water that is released from opening the oysters)
- 3 celery stalks, diced
- 1-2 carrots, diced
- 1 […]
Learn how to make this deliciously warming winter soup!
Learn to make this delicious soup!