Water sauté carrots in a frying pan 1-2 minutes. Add collard greens, cabbage, and a couple of pinches of sea salt. Cover and cook 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are tender and bright. Add garlic and olive oil, toss and cook 1-2 minutes.
Enjoy this carrot ginger soup either warm or chilled. It's delicious both ways!
- 5 cups chicken stock (or water)
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 1/2 medium-sized celeriac root, diced
- 2-3 carrots, cut inot thin rounds
- 1 red potatoe, diced
- 1 tsp. each, dried rosemary, dried thyme
- Organic/pastured chicken pieces with bones (wings, drumsticks)
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 cup parsley
Try this yummy chicken and winter veggies recipe!
Try this yummy winter veggies recipe!
Eating America! Want to experience an awesome Earth to Table dinner? Check out this delicious video we filmed at The Culinary Vegetable Inst.
Learn to make these delicious caramelized vegetables!