- 4 cups mixed spring lettuces
- 2-3 small whole red radishes
- 1/4 cup lentil sprouts
- 1/4 cup spring pea sprouts or other sprouts
- 1 bell pepper (any color), seeded and sliced thin
Wash and dry lettuces (use a salad spinner) and put into a large salad bowl. Wash and dry radishes, lentil sprouts and pea sprouts throughly and add into the salad. Seed and slice bell pepper thin and add to the salad. Drizzle with Honey Mustard Dressing (recipe below).
Honey Mustard Dressing
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1-2 tsp. local honey
- 2-3 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. dijon mustard
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
Combine all ingredient and whisk together.