Chiropractic • Dr. Susan Bradley
6 East 84th Street • 212-737-2887
Endocrinologist • Dr. Alkimini Anastasiadou
Fashion Stylist • Blair Brodar
Holistic Dentist • Dr. Esther Rubin
Health Food Store • A Matter of Health
Holistic Health MD • Dr. Rashmi Gulati
Holistic Health Schools • Institute For Integrative Nutrition
Home/Kitchen Designer • Shirley Martin
Integrative Doctor • Dr. Frank Lipman
Institute for Integrative Nutrition – Maryland University of Integrative Health
OB – GYN • Eden Fromberg
Organic Foods http://boxedgoodes.com
Photography: Photos by Mirazaki.com
Private Yoga Lessons • Molly Lehman
203-394-8613 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Promotional Reel • Jim Holdridge
Restaurant Locator – American Farm to Table
Vital Ki Energy of Jungshim, Master Park
39 W 14th street, Suite 508 • New York, NY 10011
212-604-9595 • 917-749-6648 • email@example.com
Web Design & Development • Alo Multimedia Inc.
718-705-8415 • firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brain Health Webinar: Just as we need to nourish our bodies with quality food and exercise to feel our best, we need to give attention to our minds for proper brain function. Watch this video to get the information you need to start nourishing your noggin’!
- Using Food and Herbs as Medicine: If you really want to use food as medicine, you’ve got to understand the energetics of food and the human body a little better. To watch the video, use password medicine4u
- Seasonal Eating To Achieve Vibrant Health and Balance Watch this enlightening video to discover how and why, aligning your body with the seasons and the environment is one of the best ways to support your health.
- Enhancing Vitality According to Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), jing is the source of life, longevity and vitality. Jing is the deep essence we are born with that is passed down from our parents and stored in our kidneys.
- Expand, Contract, and Don’t Get Stagnant Listen in to my podcast with Michelle Pfennighaus and discover how the ancient wisdom of contraction and expansion (yin and yang) can reveal diseases within the body, and show you how to heal at a deeper level. We also cover why some people thrive on a plant-based diet and others do not, how your lifestyle plays a huge role in bringing balance (or imbalance) to your body and the difference between balance and stagnation to lead a healthy and happy life.
- The Crave Cast: Sugar Cravings + Thyroid Healing Listen in to my interview with Alex Jamieson, the host of The Crave Cast, a podcast dedicated to things we really crave in life; health, vitality, joy, fun, pleasure, freedom. In my interview, I cover how thyroid health and adrenal fatigue are connected in the pursuit of overall health. My formula shares how to get rid of sugar cravings for good and how it helps your thyroid simultaneously. Listen in to get these tips now!
- Cooking Up Love for your Thyroid Want to know what one of my favorite iodine-rich, thyroid nourishing foods is? Watch my podcast interview with Bridgit Danner from the Women’s Wellness Collaborative. Click here to watch
- Love Your Liver and Detoxify Naturally! Your liver is an essential organ for many reasons: it stores blood, creates proteins and fats for hormone production, releases glucose when needed, produces bile, detoxifies the blood and much more. Watch this video and get the information you need to know about supporting the health of your liver!
- Supporting Heart Health – The heart is much more than just a mechanical organ that pumps blood. If you, or someone you love is suffering from heart disease, you are going to want to watch this and take notes about the various foods, herbs and lifestyle activities that can support your beautiful heart and all of it’s various functions. Use Password Heart2016
- Supporting Kidney Health – The kidneys are essential for our waste elimination and to our overall health and vitality. Learn how to keep them healthy and supported with the best foods and herbs. Use Password KidneyHealth2016
- What Matters Most TV – Watch this episode of What Matters Most to understand the importance of incorporating seasonal, local and organic foods into your daily diet. Plus, discover how intuition and common sense as well as monitoring physical, emotional and spiritual health can heighten your body’s own healing powers.
- Boosting Winter Health : Prepare yourself for winter by learning how to fully support your respiratory system, and nourish your deep energy energy reserves with these top 3 tips.
- Real Health Coaches: Learn what it takes to build a successful health coaching practice. Andrea shares why it’s crucial to create multiple income streams, how she prioritizes her work, how to beat overwhelm, morning routines, and we also have a really interesting discussion about working in sync with the seasons.
- What’s the ONE thing all autoimmune diseases have in common?: Discover important insight on understanding and healing autoimmune conditions. Use password Auto2015 to access the video.
- The Fertility Friday Podcast: Join Andrea and Lisa Hendrickson-Jack, the creator of the Fertility Friday podcast and blog to learn how proper thyroid function is so important for health and fertility. Understand the role the thyroid plays in the body and how it is connected to our endocrine system and adrenals.
- From Fat to Fit: Listen now to discover the impact of thyroid problems on weight, and how a healthy nutrition-based plan can make a bigger difference than medication. The right food and lifestyle can trigger a boost in your immune system and have you feeling better.
- Essential Herbs for Thyroid and Adrenal Health: Many people are suffering with thyroid conditions, and are over-prescribed medications that have negative side effects. Use these essential herbal medicines to help regain your health.
- Reiki Answer Lady Join me and Reiki Answer Lady as we discuss how Reiki, Traditional Chinese Medicine, the Chakras and other ancient healing modalities can be used to diagnose and heal the body on a deep level and prevent future illness. This information can augment your expertise and help to grow your health and wellness or health coaching practice. Get into your business and your life to the 10th power!
- Happiness After a Loss Have you had a loss that’s left you wondering if you’ll ever feel happy again? It could be the loss of a person close to you, or it could be the loss of your health due to a malfunctioning thyroid gland or other bodily dysfunction. Tune into my interview with Lois McCullough as I explain how loss in my life transformed the person I am today, and how to overcome losses in a healthy way.
- Hot and Healthy Thyroid Learn how your thyroid functions, the symptoms of an under-active or over-active thyroid, and what happens when it is removed. We’ll also cover changes to make in your daily life to improve your thyroid condition.
- Improve Your Energy! If you’re feeling pooped and can’t seem to make it through the day, watch/listen to this and learn 5 easy steps to boost your energy naturally.
- Thyroid Health and Fertility– Marc Sklar, Founder of the Reproductive Wellness Clinic in San Diego CA and Andrea Beaman discuss how thyroid can affect your fertility.
- Juicing Radio Speaks with Health Expert Andrea Beaman about Juicing with Thyroid Issues, What Juicers Eat and her time on top chef!
- Seasonal Eating to Enhance Health 106.7 Lite FM Radio Interview with Nina Del Rio
- Achieve Your New Year Expectations without the Stress Put Yourself FIRST this New Year! Ditch some old habits and get 2015 started on the right foot, both personally and professionally.
- Boosting Winter Health Winter sure can bring out many respiratory ailments (flu, cold, bronchitis), as well as achey bones and fatigue. Let me teach you how to avoid this in my FREE webinar.
- Engaging Presentation – The Endocrine System and The Chakras Learn how the Endocrine System is connected to the emotional body and our chakras.
- Be Well Bites with Jamie Relei: Health is Wealth – Make a Delicious Investment in You with Andrea Beaman.
- Free audio! Andrea joins Dr. David Friedman, To Your Good Health Radio, to discuss how some of the foods you think of as “healthy” can actually damage your body. She’ll take on the TOP 5 foods we’ve been misled about. Beaman shares how to get the real facts about the foods you eat and how to make the right choices for your body.
- Learn it Live – Online Classes Watch these pre-recorded classes. Get 25-30% off with these coupon codes!
- The Wisdom of Seasonal Eating (free audio with downloadable presentation) Ancient healers understood the inner workings of the body and could alter the progression of disease by returning their patients to a balanced condition.They did this by re-aligning patients with their natural environments, a practice that is equally valid today.
- Achieving Your Ideal Weight (free audio) Fed up with dieting? There is no need to count calories and fat grams, or weigh your portions. Achieving your ideal weight can be the effortless result of living and eating well.
- Detoxification for Health and Vitality (free audio)
No matter how clean you eat, your organ systems may be overloaded with toxins! Watch this FREE webinar to learn how best to support your body’s natural detoxification process and help alleviate chronic conditions.
- What’s Your Gut Telling You?: There are many ways to support the process of digestion to help us absorb the nutrients we need. Watch this video now to get the information to Support Your Digestive System!
- Bigger Game Expo: Let’s Go! It’s time to Improve Your Health and Vitality. Without energy, you won’t be able to achieve your goals or enjoy a vibrant healthy life. Watch this video now to get the information you need to boost your vitality!
- Healthy Thyroid For a Healthy Life –Andrea helps us to get a better understanding of why the thyroid is so important, how it effects your overall health along with tips to really get on top of your nutrition and wellness.