1 ¼ cups rice flour
¼ cup almonds, chopped fine (use blender or food processor)
¼ teaspoon sea salt
2-3 tablespoons maple sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon almond extract
2 eggs, beaten
5 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Combine rice flour, almonds, sea salt and maple sugar.
- In a separate bowl mix vanilla extract, almond extract, and eggs.
- Combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients and form batter.
- Cut butter in small pieces and work into the mixture.
- Place 1 tablespoon of batter onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned on the edges.