- 12 organic or pastured chicken wings
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp. smoked paprika
- 2-3 tsp. cumin
- 1 & 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 3 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper (or more if you like them really spicy!)
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 375°
Cut off wing tips and save for stock. Break down the chicken wings at the joint, separating the small drum from the wing. You should get 24 pieces.
Combine olive oil, paprika, cumin, sea salt, chili powder, cayenne pepper and black pepper.
Rub chicken pieces with spicy sauce and marinate 20-25 minutes.
Place wings into 9×12 baking pans (giving each wing enough room) and roast 25 minutes. Turn the wings and roast an additional 20 minutes.
Serve with Blue Cheese Dressing
Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1/3 cup organic blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup organic or grass-fed buttermilk
- 1/4 cup organic or grass-fed sour cream
- 2 tsp. white wine vinegar
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Pinch of smoked paprika
Combine all ingredients. Dust with a pinch of smoked paprika.